About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hot Springs, AR

Well, Doug got a job in Hot Springs, AR so we've spent the last week trying to finalize things for them... getting a rental house, then them being called and informed that the rental property they had put their deposit on was not going to be ready for rent for another month! So they are back to the grind trying to find something, and fast! Hot Springs has little rental properties that are available and the ones that are available are pretty bad and would not nearly hold all of their stuff! But closing day on their current house is fast approaching, 2 weeks to the day, which leaves not much time to mess around. My mom has pretty much got the house packed up and ready to go... The sooner they find a place to rent, the sooner they will be able to move and hopefully not be so rushed when it comes to Feb. 4th! For myself, I'm not sure where God is leading me... the thought of moving to backwoodsy, hillbilly, laid back Arkansas is really not my idea of a good time but I am trying to be open to where God wants me to be. I've always pictured myself in a more fast paced town... one that I don't have to take motionsickness pills everyday just to go from one end of the town to the other. I'm praying that if Hot Springs is where I'm suppose to be that God will change my mind about it, until then I will be staying in OKC until my grandma is ready to sell her house in the next few months and move to Arkansas.
Please be praying for my family, pray that my mom and Doug would find a place to live and everything would fall into place there, pray that God would show me exactly where he wants me to be and that I'd be open to it! :) Pray that when the time is right my grandma would be able to sell her house and find a new one in AR and pray that I would figure out where I am going and find a job, sooner rather than later! Clearly God's timing and mine are a little off! ha!

I hope everyone is having a great week and that your weekend is fabulous as well! I'll update soon!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment