About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good thing I like change.

So I've been up since a little after 4am, I couldn't sleep because today Doug and I are taking my grandma's dog to her new home... you'd think because she is technically not my dog, that I wouldn't be such a mess, but think again. It's funny because I know the home she is going to, and I know that she will be spoiled rotten, it's just always hard giving away a pet... especially one that likes to sleep in your bed most of the time! lol! :) But it's really for the best.

As far as my mom and Doug go... they are moving THIS weekend to Arkansas... holy cow, time is flying! Once they get moved in then I will go down and stay with them until I find a job and can get back on my own two feet! God is still working in me about moving to backwoodsy Arkansas but I really do think it's where he is leading me and I think that when you tell him, "I'll go where-ever you want me to be" you kind of have to actually go! ha! After I get down there then my grandma will put her house up for sale and will not be far behind... so LOTS and LOTS of changes about to happen in the next few months. Trusting in God's plan and looking forward to another chapter in my ever changing life. Good thing I like change. :)

Alrighty, well, off to Tulsa with Doug then to Skiatook to drop off some things at Doug's parents then back home... a quick trip none the less! :) Hoping to get to Tulsa very soon to see a few friends and catch up before I head to Arkansas.

I know you will be sitting on pins and needles waiting for my next exciting update! hahaha!
Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment