About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy last few days...

I've been pretty busy the last few days... Thursday, my dad and Starr came down to watch Taylor (granddaughter) in the basketball State finals... After a VERY intense game on Thursday, the Fort Gibson Lady Tigers won and made it to the next round! Friday the game was in the morning and even more intense than Thursday nights game... but in the last seconds (yes, I said SECONDS) of the game, one of the players hit a shot and won the game by 1 point!!!! WHEW!!! So they advanced to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and after overtime and an even MORE intense game, THEY WON!!!!! Here are some pictures from the Championship game! So proud of Taylor London, she is a rock star!
Score after the Championship game

Fort Gibson Lady Tigers

Me and Taylor, the STATE CHAMP!

It was a crazy few days full of exciting basketball games! So glad I got to be there!

Saturday night, I spent the evening at my best friend Stephanne's birthday party! We had a great time and I laughed harder than I have in a really long time! BUT I forgot to take any pictures, I know, most of you are surprised by that! Sunday, I just didn't feel very good and spent most of the day asleep in bed. I'm feeling much better today and finally well rested!

Today, I've been looking for jobs online, I feel like I have applied for 100 jobs within the last week... that's of course an exaggerations but I know I have applied for a TON! Just waiting to get some calls! I hate waiting, but I'm trusting that it will all fall into place in God's timing.

Well, I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Enjoy your week!
xoxox-

No comments:

Post a Comment