About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trusting in His plan...

"For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Well, I spent yesterday in the car, driving home from Arkansas... over the course of my week there and looking for a job I kept feeling like God was telling me I was suppose to stay in OKC for awhile and really get involved with Lifechurch.tv and stop just being a spectator. So, on Sunday morning, I broke this news to my mom... after crying most of the day at random times, I got up on Monday and took the long drive home. I have to say, I know that this is God's plan and not mine, because my plan is to be close to my mom... she's my best friend and to be 6 hours away from her is dreadful. I'm use to seeing her EVERY SINGLE DAY! But I have to rest assure that God's plan is bigger than mine and he's going to open the doors and provide for my needs. ***Side note: as I was just typing this I got a call from Lifechurch about serving in their youth department, the funny thing is, I just literally said that I'd be interested in doing that online right before I started on this entry... I know God is in control.

Please be praying for me. I keep repeating the verse I put above in my head over and over... because to be honest, I'm afraid. I have a very short amount of time to find a job, get moved out of my grandma's house so she can put it up for sale, and then when her house sells she'll be moving to Hot Springs to be with my mom and Doug, which will leave me in OKC, alone. I'm trusting in God's plan and not in my own and trusting that He is going to comfort my heart and my families as we will be so far away and not be seeing each other near as often. But again I know God is in control.

Anyways, it's time for the job search to begin yet again, but this time... I've got to take almost anything I can get that will pay the bills.

God is in control.
God is in control.
God is in control.

Ok Ok Ok, I know he is.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! Thank you for your continued prayers! I appreciate them more than you know! :)
xoxox-

No comments:

Post a Comment