About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What a mighty God we serve!

Last week, we took my grandma on Wednesday to have a biopsy done, after the doctor was finished she came out to talk to my mom and I, she told us that there was a 50/50 chance that it was cancer but it was curable. My mom and I were very worried because the week before they had told us that it was 80/20 that it wouldn't be cancer. We had to wait over night to hear the results. But thankfully the doctor called early on Thursday to tell us it was NOT cancer!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! We are so thankful!!!! What a mighty God we serve!!!


What a beautiful weekend we had!!!! Easter was delightful, I must confess, One of my favorite things about LifeChurch.TV is that they have services on Saturday night... that way I get to miss all of the 1000+ people that come out on Easter Sunday! I know that sounds bad, but it's the truth!!! The service was wonderful! I just love Craig Groeschel's teaching! I am currently reading his new book "The Christian Atheist" and I must say, everyone should read it! When I was walking out of church Saturday night, I took a second to take a picture of the beautiful cross!
Easter Sunday, we had a delightful lunch then watched The Blind Side, it's such a great movie!! After the movie we went out for some awesome pizza!!! It was a beautiful day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!
This Friday I'm going to check out a cosmetology school, praying that if this is what God wants me to do then he will make a way! If it's not, I pray he'll show me what it IS that he wants me to do!
Well, I'll let you know how Friday goes! Have a great rest of the week and take some time to enjoy this beautiful sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment