About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Workin' for the weekend

This whole working full time again is for the birds! lol! I really like the paycheck though, so I guess I can't complain to much!


Surprised my mom tonight with Brooks and Dunn tickets for August 20th!! We are both super excited!!! I love them and Miranda Lambert is opening for them!!! She's fabulous in concert, I've seen her before! I'm kind of a concert groupie! :)


Went to dinner tonight at Red Robin with the fam, then to LifeChurch OKC campus to check out their decorations for the "At The Movies" series!!! Here are some pictures from their campus!!!! All super cool! And the movie tonight was "Up" great message, I suggest everyone go and check it out at a Lifechurch near you! You won't be sorry!

Hope you all will take the time to check out Lifechurch "At The Movies"

Well, hoping to get a few things done tomorrow then back to work... Just workin' for the weekend! :) Have a fabulous rest of the weekend and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment