About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Busy week finally came to an end!

Thursday my grandma went in for a heart procedure, thankfully it wasn't as bad as they thought it was going to be but unfortunately they still aren't sure what exactly is causing her shortness of breath. So, on to the next test! She has a sleep study on Wednesday, and we are hoping maybe that will give us some more answers! Poor thing, she's so tired of not feeling good!

Friday, I started my new job! AND it was FABULOUS! I think I am really going to enjoy it! For the next few weeks I'll be studying to get my insurance license... and hopefully by August, I'll have it!!! I'll keep you post on how all of that is going!

Tomorrow night my uncle and cousin are coming down to celebrate the 4th and visit with my grandma! It should be fun! I'm looking forward to it!

So thankful for all of the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for our country!!! I hope everyone remembers the true reason for the 4th of July, and no it's not for fireworks... although I do love watching them! Hopefully this rain goes away so we actually get to see some!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and gets to enjoy time with family and friends!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment