About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow, snow, and MORE SNOW!

My mom and Doug came back from Arkansas to close on their house and pick up what was left of their things at their old house on Friday. After a foot of snow and the snow continuing to fall as we loaded the left over things in the uhaul, they made their way back to Arkansas in a wintery-mess.

I found that my new rain boots (which I had yet to wear) were the best for walking around in the snow... and while shoveling the driveway I stepped on some ice and slid right into the splits. On a good day, I can do the splits with a little stretching... but considering I hadn't stretched for my unexpected, highly entertaining, splits, I've been in a bit of pain since.
Here is a pic of my new rain/snow boots!

The snow fell the entire time we were trying to load the truck and u-haul trailer...
These pictures are of the snow falling and us loading






Finally yesterday the sun came out and it got ABOVE freezing... I wish we could get excited but unfortunately it looks as if we will be getting another snow storm in a few days. I don't think I have ever hated the snow so much! I hate being trapped inside due to my car not being able to go on any kind of weather but dry and sunny! It's very annoying. But none the less, today we were able to get out (in my grandma's car) and grab some Taco Bueno and a few groceries! Now, I suppose I'm as ready as ever for more snow. :(
I hope everyone is staying warm! Have a great week!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment