About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Doctor Doctor, give me the news...

Took my grandma to the heart doctor today... they scheduled a Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) for next Friday, they are hoping to find exactly what is causing her trouble breathing and the pain in her chest. Please be praying for her! Thanks so much!

My grandma

She is headed to see my mom and Doug this weekend... which means I have the house to myself! WOOP WOOP! :) I love my grandma but I miss living on my own, it will be nice to hang out and enjoy the "me" time! :)

Nothing else exciting is going on in my life... hope everyone has a great rest of the week! Thanks again for your continued prayers for my grandma!
xoxox-

No comments:

Post a Comment