About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow storm number two...

Yesterday, it snowed yet again... thankfully we didn't get as much as the first go-a-round but I am still not a fan of it. So, I spent my day inside of course... drinking my Diet Mtn. Dew and reading a book by Lynne Spears called Through the Storm. At first I was not really interested in reading it... I figured it would be about how hard her life has been, blah blah blah. To my surprise, it was a great read. It was interesting to find out how Britney and Jaime Lynn got to where they are in life and actually how their entire family has had to deal with the fame. I know that the media can spin any story any way they want to, but I think sometimes we forget as humans, that the stories the media are telling us, are the stories of other human beings that are more like us than we think. I can't imagine living my life through a microscope... and thankfully I don't have too! If you are looking for a good read, I would highly suggest this book. You might just be surprised with what you learn from it. :)

The 2nd snow storm in 2011
Delicious Diet Mtn Dew
Through the Storm by Lynne Spears


Well I hope every got their fix of snow for awhile! I hope we don't see it again until next year! Bring on the warmer weather and sunshine!
xoxox-

No comments:

Post a Comment