About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Apparently God has something different in store for me...

I went in this morning for my insurance exam and unfortunately after all of my studying, I was unsuccessful at passing it. It was a totally different test and even WAYYYYYYY harder than the first... so after crying my eyes out for hours, I finally decided that God must be telling me that he has something different in store for me. So I am seeking his guidance and trusting that he is still in control!

I'm very excited for the weekend though!! Tomorrow I'm heading to T-Town then to the Quah to do some floating and hanging out with my friend Shayla and meeting some new friends! It's been a couple of years since I've been floating, and although I'm not in the best shape of my life and I'm so very girlie to be sweating my butt off in the middle of August , I'm still very excited to get out and let loose for the weekend! Of course, I'll probably be the only girl on the river with my Kentucky Derby hat and makeup on... but most wouldn't expect any less from me! :)

I appreciate you're continued prayers for me and my family! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and get to take some time to relax!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment