About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lots of new and exciting things...

Lots of new and exciting things going on in my life but none that I will be posting on here due to certain people continuously wanting to keep my name in their mouth and just not leave me alone!

BUT... I will say this, my grandma had another procedure this week and everything went well. We see her primary care physician tomorrow and we are hoping for some direction as to what the next step is! Her blood pressure has been staying pretty high lately, and she's always had great blood pressure, not sure what that's about but maybe the doc can shed some light on the situation!

Went out with some of the guys last night, had a great time considering I thought I was going to turn into a pumpkin when it turned midnight, ha! But I did sleep all day today, I'm just not the ol' girl I use to be and I certainly can't run on such minimal sleep!

Going to the Brooks and Dunn concert tomorrow night with my mom! So excited to see them preform and to see Miranda Lambert again! I'm also excited to get dressed up and have a great time! :) I'll post pictures this weekend!

My forehead is peeling from getting burned this weekend, it's incredibly unattractive, but out of my control! Other than that, I'm very thankful no where else has started to peel, I'll keep my fingers crossed that nothing does!

Well, I guess that's all I've got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment