About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Donations...Donations Please...

Ok, as some of you know, I volunteer for Prevent Blindness Oklahoma as much as possible and I'm on their committee for an event called Taste for Sight. Well, Taste for Sight is July 30th this year in OKC and we are in DESPERATE need of some donations... so, I thought that maybe some of you would like to help! Prevent Blindness Oklahoma is the state's leading volunteer eye health and safety organization dedicated to fighting blindness and saving sight, they provide free vision screenings to all 77 counties in Oklahoma, so chances are, you or your child has received a free vision screening from PBO! Taste for Sight is a wine, beer, and food tasting event and ALL proceeds go back into your communities for helping prevent blindness and saving children's sight! During the event, we have a live band named The Fabulous Mid-Life Crisis (which I'm sure some of you have heard of), a live auction (including a trip to Tokyo, a custom one of a kind designed set of earrings, a spa package worth over $1500, and more), AND a silent auction... This is where I need your help! If you have ANYTHING you would be willing to donate for the silent auction, you will receive a tax receipt (PBO is a 501c3), you will have some signage at the event, and no matter where you are I will come and pick it up from you!!! If you would like to help, please contact me @ lynnzjay@yahoo.com , facebook, or by phone 405.471.7730! We appreciate any of your donations and your time!!!! Also, if you would like to attend this spectacular event, it's only $65 per person! I've attached PBO's website, so you can read more about the event and what they do! http://www.preventblindnessok.org/Events/TasteforSightOKC.aspx


Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment