About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

J-O-B Interview...

I finally have a job interview! Hoping for the best! My interview is tomorrow at 1:30! Please say a prayer or 10 for me, I need this to be a GREAT job for me!
I hate going to interviews... mostly because I always wish they'd just tell me over the phone what the pay is so I would know not to waste either of our time... but that's just not how it works... hopefully this is everything I need and want in a job and I don't have to spend more time going to pointless interviews! Pray Pray Pray!

But because of my interview, my mom will be taking my grandma to the cardiologist tomorrow, we are hoping to find out something more! So, a prayer for this would be fabulous as well!

Went to my second weigh in at Weight Watchers yesterday! I had lost 3.6 pounds! Which means I've lost over 5 pounds in 2 weeks! So I am very excited! Yay me!

Taste for Sight is coming up in about a month! If anyone has anything they want to donate, I would GREATLY appreciate it, and be glad to come get it from you!!! Just let me know!

Well, nothing much else going on, I hope you are having a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment