About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A week packed full of events...

Last Thursday was my birthday (for those of you living under a rock that didn't already know,lol) But I celebrate my birthday for an entire week!!! So Tuesday I went and spent sometime with my dad and Thursday my mom and stepdad took me to The Melting Pot for dinner and let me just tell you, IT WAS DELISH!!!! Saturday and Sunday we spent the day putting up an above ground pool for my grandma... I didn't do near as much work as my mom and Doug did but I was EXHAUSTED! I'm just really not the outdoorsy type! :-) But Monday we spent the day in the pool and really just relaxed!


Today, I've spent a few hours trying to find a job online, and I'm not having much luck. But I keep praying and I know God is going to open the right door for me! Please continue to pray!!!


Grandma is starting to feel a little better but still isn't able to breathe very well, so we go back to the doctor tomorrow and the pulmonologist some time later this week! Praying they have some answers! When we saw the pulmonologist last week, he sent her for a CT and come to find out her kidneys are only functioning at 45%... we aren't sure what that's about and if that has anything to do with something else that is causing her not to be able to breathe but hopefully we'll find out something soon! Please keep her in your prayers!


Well, here are some pictures from last weeks events... enjoy!


My dad and I


Me wearing my new sunglasses my mom and Doug got me! LOVE THEM!


Me in my birthday hat that my mom got me!

Me, Doug, and my mom on MY BIRTHDAY!



I hope you guys had a very Happy Memorial Day as well! Thank you to all of the men and women that have served our country and are currently serving! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment