About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Heart of Life is good...

The week has been off to a busy start! Monday was INSANE with all of the flooding around this area... Thankfully we had no damages from all of the water, but it truly was a sight to see! My mom and I took my grandma to get an ECG on Monday but they weren't able to tell us the results until today... turns out they are sending her to a cardiologist because the pulmonologist thinks she has pulmonary hypertension. Soooo... the saga continues. Please pray they figure exactly what it is out and can fix it!

Yesterday was my first weigh in at Weight Watchers... proud to say I lost 2 pounds!!! Hoping next week, I will be able to report a bigger loss considering I'm going to try and exercise a little!

Last Friday my Uncle Rick and cousin Ricky came up and had dinner with us and swam in the pool a little bit! It was good to visit with them and catch up, we just don't see them very often! I wish I would have taken some pictures, but maybe I'll remember next time! I'm sure you find that hard to believe, that the picture queen forgot to take pictures, but it happens! lol! We are trying to plan a little family reunion type thing at Broken Bow... I've never been, so hopefully we can plan that for sometime in the next few months!

I'll keep everyone posted on how my grandma is! Thanks again for your prayers!

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Congratulations girl on your 2 pounds!! Remember...that is 2 pounds less than last week. Keep up the great work! I will continue to pray for your grandma. Kudos to you and your mom for taking such good care of her!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete