About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Busy Bee! :-)

Pretty productive day I've had! Woke up not feeling very well, my stupid migraines sometime try to get the best of me, but after taking some medicine I was finally able to get rid of it. So then I cleaned the house, went to lunch with grandma, and we went to get the stuff for Dr.Oz's smoothie! After spending $50 just for some of the stuff we needed to make them with at Akins then we hit Walmart! Well apparently Walmart had a glitch in their system, which meant that NO ONE could check out for over 20 minutes... it was INSANE! Finally got out of there with some groceries and headed home to make the most expensive smoothie I've ever heard of. Well, it's not the worst thing I've ever drank and it does make me feel really full and since I've been trying to lose weight and get back in shape, I can definitely handle drinking it instead of having something that's not good for me.
Well, that's all I've got for the day! I hope everyone has a great weekend! HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment