About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yayyy for weekends!

Happy Friday everyone! It sure is a beautiful day!

So yesterday I went tanning and got burnt!!! Holy cow, I'm still on fire! I hate when I accidentally do that! I'd show you pictures but I think it might be inappropriate, ha! Moral of the story, always go less time then you think you can handle! :)


Hoping to go see The Bounty Hunter this weekend, and then Sunday night I will be helping out Prevent Blindness of Oklahoma at the Thunder game by passing out fun Harry Potter glasses and giving information out about PBO! It will be a long evening with no chairs but should be fun!
Not much else planned for the weekend...

I don't have anything more to say, but I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment