About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

We are so blessed...

Oh what a beautiful day!!! I spent most of my day out and about, I must say it is just my kind of weather, SPRING is near!!!! :-) It was so beautiful outside I decided to take the long way home and when I say the long way home I mean the LONGER way home. I like to call it "Way the hell out there"... when it takes you at least 15 minutes to get to town, it's considered "Way the hell out there" in my book. So like I was saying, I decided to take the longer way home, which means no highway only back roads! While I was driving with my windows down, my radio up so loud that I probably wouldn't have heard an ambulance behind me(oops), and my Sonic Happy Hour Diet Cherry Limeade with Pineapple in my hand, I couldn't help but praise God for such a beautiful day! Just when I get down about not knowing what I'm suppose to be doing with my life, He reminds me that it's time for me to take in and truly appreciate all that is around me.

One of my dear friends lost his dad yesterday, which means my other dear friends lost their grandfather yesterday. Although I am so sadden with their loss, I can't help but think of what an amazing legacy he leaves behind, and even though I did not know him well, I do know that he was a great man, that made an impact on every life he came into contact with, especially his children and because of the person he was, his son, Page, is one of the most amazing men, I've ever known. As Page and his family mourn the loss of a loved one, they can rest easy knowing that Heaven has received another sweet angel. For that I have to praise God that he's no longer in any pain and walking with Jesus! Please say a prayer for Page and his family during this difficult time.

Ok, I better get dinner started... I have yet to get my daily work out in, so maybe after dinner I'll go take a walk and continue to admire this beautiful weather!

Hope everyone is having a great day and thankful that tomorrow is Friday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment