About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Spring!

Monday, after we took my grandma to the doctor we went to Mama Roja's at Lake Hefner! It was a beautiful day and here are some pictures to prove it!


After having 8 inches of snow on Saturday/Sunday the sun was more beautiful than ever! Spring is here!!!


Since it's Spring finally, I decided that it was time for a color change, and by that I mean a HAIR color change! For those of you that know me well, you know that I like to change my hair often and so Tuesday I traveled to Tulsa to see my friend Lauren and have her change my hair! She's an amazing artist and I am glad to know her!



Here's a picture of her and I after it was done!


I am absolutely loving my new cut and color! It makes me feel like a new woman! Thanks again Lauren for doing such a wonderful job! You da you da best! :-)


It was refreshing to go to Tulsa and get to listen to great music... OKC should really take a lesson from Tulsa radio stations, we have nothing compaired to Tulsa! And of course I had to visit my favorite place QuikTrip!!! In fact I went there twice in less than 6 hours! I just LOVE QT!


When I got home, I received a phone call from my dad telling me that a drive by shooting just happened 3 doors down from my old house in Tulsa. It's crazy sometimes to see how God works... he was leading me to move to OKC and thankful he know's what he's doing! :) Even though I miss Tulsa... I'm beginning to like OKC more and more!

Alrighty, I suppose that's all I've got for the day! Happy Wednesday to you and better yet, HAPPY SPRING to Y-O-U! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment