About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here we go!

Decided today that I would start blogging, so here we go!

I picked "Same Book, New Chapter" as my blog name because I'm the same person just starting a new adventure. I'm not sure how this chapter is suppose to end but I guess that's part of it.

Lately I feel overwhelmed with trying to figure out what I'm suppose to be doing at this point in my life. It seems like 2009 was full of constant change and from the looks of it, I think 2010 is going to be a lot like 2009. I only hope, 2010 is more of good change instead of the bad. I've been trying to figure out what kind of career I want. I always thought I'd be in banking, but after getting laid off twice in the finance industry, I decided that maybe that's not where I was suppose to be. So I moved to OKC to start some what of a new life and to find a new career, only problem is, I don't have a clue what I want to do. So I was asked, what my passion was, what I really loved to do? Well, I love to eat and have recently found I like to cook but I don't want to cook for a living. Then I thought, I really love hair and make-up, but you have to know a lot of people to be able to make a good living doing that, so thats out. Well, I'm a great at sales so maybe I could be a realtor, but they have to work ALL the time and in this economy, thats not really the best idea. Ok, I love to travel and right now I'm young, not married (nor close), no kids, and nothing to tie me down (except for my pups) so maybe a flight attendent? But I hear that getting on somewhere is really difficult, so I don't know. I can't think of ANYTHING that I just want to run right out and do and it's difficult to find a career that I don't have to go back to college for. It's getting very frustrating, I wish God would just say "Ok Lindsay, you're suppose to do this" and I'd know! Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to talk to me like that, or at least he hasn't yet. So for now, I guess I will continue to wait and seek what it is I'm suppose to be doing. I'm just not very good at waiting. :-/
Please pray that God would lead me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading! I think now I'll go outside and enjoy this beautiful windy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment