About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My fun-filled weekend

Day two of blogging... I'm sure once I find a job I will find it hard to blog very often, so I guess I should take the time to blog now!



Last Friday night, me and my friend Cory went to the John Mayer concert! It was my second concert of his to go to and just as amazing as the first, he is so incredible and if you ever get the chance to see him live, you MUST do it! He's fab! :-)






Sorry this isn't the best video, but it's what you get when I'm singing and dancing while taping! ;)


We were out later than I had been in MONTHS! Usually I'm in bed by 9 so not getting home until after midnight was LATE for me! Especially since I had to be up by 7am to get ready for my conceal and carry class, but I managed and rocked my class! I must say (and so did the instructor) that I'm a great shot! :-) I'm glad I was able to take the class, but I sure was tired! ha.
Sunday I spent the day trying to catch up on my sleep and just hanging out with the fam! We rented "The Hurt Locker" and I really enjoyed it, it made me so thankful for the men and women that fight for our country!
Well, that pretty much wraps up my weekend... I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm hoping the sun stays out and the rain they say we're suppose to get will travel away from us! :-)
Please continue to pray that God would show me what it is that he wants me to do! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment