About Me

My photo
I am the Princess to the King of Kings. I am loud. I am outgoing. I am silly. I am fun. I am a music lover. I am independent. I am emotional. I am a talker. I am a listener. I am loyal. I am a masterpiece. I am a HUGE Lakers fan. I am easily misunderstood. I am an iPhone addict. I AM FABULOUS.

Monday, March 15, 2010

I hope I don't lose my mind!

Is it time for bed yet? My My My, this time change is kicking my butt!


Went to Dr.Bill Cole's funeral today... it was a great celebration of his life! Still continue to pray for the Cole family as they try to find a "new normal."


So, I got home from a long day and decided to look up more information on going to cosmetology school... really just trying to figure out if I can afford to go, tried looking into getting grants, but I'm having a hard time figuring it all out! Maybe this is part of the reason why I hated college... nahhhhh I hated college because I really just hate school. I keep hoping that cosmetology school won't be so much of school school. Does that make any sense? Well, if not, I know what I'm talking about. ha! I'm trying not to give up so easily but maybe cosmetology is not what I'm suppose to do. I'm just about to scream, I wish God would just give me a clear answer as to what he wants me to do.

Well, I suppose I will put the computer down for the night and hit the grind again tomorrow.

Say a quick prayer for me, I'd really hate to lose my mind! :-)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment